Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog.  I hope you will find many useful things here, as well as be entertained by the funny things my kids do.  I will be posting about my family, as well as kids crafts, free printables, party ideas (I LOVE party planning!), tutorials, recipes, and home decor projects.

We have recently decided to sell pretty much everything we own in our 5000+ sq ft home and start over.  So I expect to be sharing a lot of what we are doing with that.  We have big plans for our Living Room, Foyer, Sun Room, and Baby Brother's Room.  Baby Brother is 3 months old, and his room is half way painted, and filled with boxes of stuff Big Sister has outgrown.  I plan on making all the curtains, bedding, wall decor, etc for his nursery, and will be posting tutorials on how all of it is done!

Big Sister loves to entertain Prince Charming, Baby Brother, and I with the funny things she says so I will probably share a little of that to.  For instance, she recently wanted to fix my hair, but instead of saying she was going to give me a "hair-do" she said "hair-do-over!"  Given the current state of my hair, that is probably a more accurate statement.

I hope you enjoy reading, and feel free to comment or ask questions.  I love to get feedback from my readers!

L

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You have a great blog here! I wanted to let you know that I linked to you in a post about behavior beads on my blog. I saw your idea and decided to try it with my 3 yr old son...it's so effective! Thanks for the inspiration! Stop by and pick up an "I've been Featured" button. :) http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/behavior-beads.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to the Sunla Designs feed to have future posts delivered right to your feed reader or simply click the "follow" link at the top of the page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...