Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Recipe: Turkeys in a Blanket

Okay, so it's nothing new or special but Big Sister loves Turkeys in a Blanket.  I often forget about them, so I thought a quick blog might help me remember.




Big Sister was having her summertime weekly playdate with E., and made a special request for Turkeys in a Blanket.  Prince Charming even rant to the grocery store to pick up the ingredients- Turkey Hot Dogs and Refrigerated Crescent Rolls.



Super simple to make, I cut the dogs in half and rolled them up in the dough.  I used 4 hot dogs and two packs of crescent rolls (4 in each).  I used to put cheese in them (seal the ends if you do), but Big Sister has decided she doesn't like cheese so much.


Bake them according to the package directions and you are done.  I bake mine in the toaster oven.  I try not to use the full size oven unless I have to, especially now when it's 101 degrees outside!



Once they are baked and cooled they won't last long.  E. says, "I LOVE THEM!"  She wasn't a fan of the peaches though.  She's more of an apple or grapes kinda girl.  I will have to remember to pick up some fruit she will eat before next week.

What is a simple playdate lunch you like to make?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to the Sunla Designs feed to have future posts delivered right to your feed reader or simply click the "follow" link at the top of the page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...