Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Freebies: Household Notebook- Detailed Focus List

This is a 3 page printable detailing my weekly and monthly chores for my Household Notebook.  I use this a general checklist to make sure I get everything done in each room.  I check it once before I get started, and again when I am finished.  It helps my day move smoothly, and if I get interrupted (which happens often with two kids) I can easily get back on track.

Be sure to follow my blog for more free printables!

Detailed Focus List


4 comments:

  1. thanks for the pritables!! i love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads! This was the most viewed link last week at the Whatever Goes Wednesday party. i am highlighting it today. Grab my "fratured" button. ///Thanks so much for the award you gave me a few weeks ago. I tried to leave a comment, but your blog wouldn't let me and I couldn't find an email address here. I thought I remembered reading that you live in Louisiana? I am coming to visit mt in-laws in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the printable, but I am not allowed to print them when I go to Scribd.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to the Sunla Designs feed to have future posts delivered right to your feed reader or simply click the "follow" link at the top of the page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...