Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Time: Handmade Gifts

 
So this year, like most I am we are making most of our gifts.  It's not much different from most years, but this year I am trying to do it with a zero budget- making gifts from items I already have on hand.  Last year I made Christmas in a Basket (to be opened Christmas Eve).  It included a couple of Christmas themed mugs, chocolate covered spoons, hot chocolate, and Christmas CD.  I've also given a spa basket to my friends with all things homemade- a rice pack, a sugar scrub, a candle, and a soap. 

But this year, I am going to try to make gifts from things I already have in my craft room.  Now for those of you that have seen my Craft Room Organization Posts, you will know that my craft room is pretty well stocked, but this is still a bit of a challenge.  I will be posting the items as I make them along with tutorials on how you can make it too, so check back often and see what I have been up to!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to the Sunla Designs feed to have future posts delivered right to your feed reader or simply click the "follow" link at the top of the page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...